Why I don't like android

Android was the problem or Google play? Did you also read the stories about iOS apps with similar problems? Most iOS users don't even use an antivirus program.

Rob Zijlstra

A Koffie Drinker
Turn the story around: iPhone doesn't even bother to check...
Not that I'm convinced any of those companies is better / worse, but the conclusion is a bit quick I think.

Per the link, as usual, the malware is within a group of sketchy apps. Most of them are free wallpaper type apps, and most of them are Russian language. Common sense will serve best. Only download reputable apps and one will be fine. This is media hype and that's clear if you look past the headline.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have a list of other reasons as well why I hate my andrioid phone...when i can I will be switching back to apple.

After having made the jump from an iPhone 4 to my HTC DNA Android phone, I can honestly say the that the screen is better, the user friendliness is almost as good as iOS (but not quite) and for the most part, the phone is faster (quad core). The screen IS so big though that I can no longer 1-hand text. And I have big hands.

BUT, some things take longer to load (contacts, etc.).

My HTC crashes and needs a re-start less than my iPhone 4 ever did.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like iphone because it ran so much better than my current phone. Very rarely crashed, was faster, and synced with my Ipad. The only thing I do like about my current phone is with the right settings the charge lasts for 4-5 days.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom