1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Why i love the Cafe and spend most time here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LindaZ, Jul 28, 2008.

1. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    ..than at any other forum.

1. Great range of ages
    2. Good mix of sexes
    3. Amazing knowledge and expertise
    4. Terrific images for inspiration
    5. The lens lust place
    6. least but not last, the amazing friendships i've found from this past year as a member.
    :875:
    7. the generosity and kindness

2. I second that!

(....and you know I admin another forum......the pink one, LOL!)

3. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Yes...lol.. the pink one, which I have neglected quite a bit. I also am a moderator at another forum... the new one. lol

But, this is my home.

4. I second that 100%! But. . . . . shouldn't #5 be first? :biggrin:

I'd add: the ability to disagree without being disagreeable! :Love:

5. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    I'll third that and add:

8. The Cafe is the best run forum I have ever had the privilege to be a part of
    9. There is no 9, but
    10. I just love the place!

6. vpeek

vpeek Guest

I have found that the information better and more accurate regarding equipment than at most camera shops.

The "CAFE" is open 24/7.

Vic

7. i was thinking of spending a bit more time here..... :rolleyes: 

of course, I LOVE THIS PLACE
    there is no better forum on earth
    i still moderate a few motorcycle forums.... been neglecting those places as well

8. Phillip Ino

Phillip Ino

Nov 26, 2007
    Austin
    I come here for the women:eek: 

9. ArtO

ArtO

Jun 14, 2008
    Florida
    I'm rather new here but I agree with all of the items mentioned. It's a wonderful place with lots of really nice folks. Thanks to all of you for making so easy to come here and learn.

10. rotxlk82

rotxlk82

Jul 20, 2007
    UK
    I've been here for just over a year now and I really do have to say that this place rocks.
    The only problem is that it seems to eat up huge amounts of my time!

11. TZ250

TZ250

Jul 16, 2008
    Ohio, USA
    I agree with LindaZ. This is a great place to hangout. I've lurked here for a couple of weeks, just trying to get a feel for the way things work. After registering, I posted a thread. EVERYONE that replied had kind,intelligent and helpful advice. :smile:

12. Not boring....Everyday is something new! What else can I say...I'm always here :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

13. What are these other fora? The pink one? The new one? I'm always looking for fun, new places!

14. I agree

I agree totally - plus the great respect everyone has for each other. :biggrin:

15. No 11 It kept me from going totally stir crazy these past six days while I was confined to the couch with a hamstring injury. Thank goodness for the 50 1.8 - 50 1.4 thread and Nute et al

16. Some of these responses are too funny.

And btw, Linda - I LOVE your signature - too cute! :) 

17. This is about the only forum I really hang out at - I've met so many wonderful people on the phone, in person, and just chatting away on the forum. Everything you said goes beyond measure - the cafe IS THE BEST in town! And I dearly love this place! :Love::Love::Love:

Gonna add:

great mentors found here
    Compassion found here - the mods and admins all sent a beautiful plant basket when my Mom died
    And as everyone said - INSPIRATION!
    Okay, I'll shut up now!

18. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    lol... I knew some of you would take a fun spin on this, thanks for contribution everyone.

The pink one, I will let Sonya explain but the New one is here: http://onephotosource.com/

19. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    lol :Guns::Guns::Guns:

or did you mean the "Pms" one? It was meant to be PMs but I slipped up, someone sent me a PM and thought my joke was funny so I just let the typo be.

20. timzilla

timzilla Guest

At first I thought I was reading a description of a dating service :biggrin:

but I have to agree with most of you...this forum is awesome and is quickly becoming the owner of all my free time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.