Wiener Winners

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by West, Jul 15, 2017.

1. West

West

Jan 2, 2012
    Vancouver BC
    The social event of the year, everyone was there. Wiener Dog races (2).JPG Wiener Dog races (4).JPG Wiener Dog races (5).JPG Wiener Dog races (11).JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Terrific shots of this smile-inducing event. I hope that mint juleps were available!:D

3. West

West

Jan 2, 2012
    Vancouver BC
    The eventual wiener ... I mean winner, fooled his competitors during the pre-race interviews. Wiener dog.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  4. Love, love, love these!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dogs and horses---life in the fast lane in BC!

6. West

West

Jan 2, 2012
    Vancouver BC
    Surprisingly fast, looks like the few minutes of training really paid off. Wiener dog races.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fun series.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Well, Mr. West, looking at your title, and knowing the trials and tribulations of OUR Wiener, former US Congressman, I was a bit leery of even opening this thread. I did, with one eye closed, and was then able to open the other eye and enjoy ;)

First of all, because these Wieners are smaller than Horses, logic says the hats should be bigger, more gawdy. Please inform the spectators of this requirement.

The images are great, and I love the way you "tell the story". The Wiener Turtle is something special, you don't see one of those everyday.

My wife runs our dog in Dog Agility. It is absolutely hilarious to watch these dogs with not legs going over the jumps.

Well done, and the title, well .... :D

9. West

West

Jan 2, 2012
    Vancouver BC
    Thanks for looking. The event attracts an international "who's who" of the gaming/gambling scene.
    fat guy with glasses.JPG

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. photogramps

photogramps Guest

Great set, looks like a fun day ... except not a hotdog in sight! :D