Wife with new d500

M

marine 337

Took these this morn---opinions?
DSC_0454aa.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
DSC_0449aa.JPG

Ken, the second one could have been improved by getting lower. Next time, try getting down where your camera is on a level with your lovely bride's eyes.

As for the bg, you can sometimes deal with that by using a narrow dof (depth of field).

M

marine 337

You have a beautiful wife...!
Lyndee loo I am a lucky guy. We met in 1989 and she chased me for 12 yrs before I married her. Now 16 yrs later we can still light a fire. She is a fireball Jamaican with the heart of a bulldog. When I post down the road you can see her Jamaican snarl when she's ticked off. Luckily I know when to back off. Why she every married me still has me scratching my head. Who knew!!!!!!!!!!

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Lyndee loo I am a lucky guy. We met in 1989 and she chased me for 12 yrs before I married her. Now 16 yrs later we can still light a fire. She is a fireball Jamaican with the heart of a bulldog. When I post down the road you can see her Jamaican snarl when she's ticked off. Luckily I know when to back off. Why she every married me still has me scratching my head. Who knew!!!!!!!!!!
Love the story! And I understand the Jamaican temper all too well. My father was Jamaican and his sisters were/are fierce. I definitely knew when to leave them alone, LOL! :ROFLMAO:

M

marine 337

Love the story! And I understand the Jamaican temper all too well. My father was Jamaican and his sisters were/are fierce. I definitely knew when to leave them alone, LOL! :ROFLMAO:
When she starts talking that jamaican lingo when she's upset its time to run. Pix with my Oly---of my favorite model
EM164067.JPG
whv (5).JPG

M

marine 337

Ahhh...the patois! Indeed - run, my friend...run far...! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Love the pics! :D
Only saw her get mad 4 or 5 times in the last 28 yrs----but when it happens I head for the hills. She has the patience of a Saint---would be a good replacement for Mother Theresa. Logical, warm, caring and always a good word---me the opposite to an extent. She's going on a tour to the Holy Land in October--she's a real bible thumper----the bible is her life, I'm the opposite no religion--just can't buy into it. I leave her alone she leaves me alone. Only at 10 AM each morn I have to listen to Robby Zackaris as we are eating breakfast----of course I'm the breakfast chef---coffee, oatmeal and a banana. What I do for love. Hey take care
Ken

M

marine 337

Only saw her get mad 4 or 5 times in the last 28 yrs----but when it happens I head for the hills. She has the patience of a Saint---would be a good replacement for Mother Theresa. Logical, warm, caring and always a good word---me the opposite to an extent. She's going on a tour to the Holy Land in October--she's a real bible thumper----the bible is her life, I'm the opposite no religion--just can't buy into it. I leave her alone she leaves me alone. Only at 10 AM each morn I have to listen to Robby Zackaris as we are eating breakfast----of course I'm the breakfast chef---coffee, oatmeal and a banana. What I do for love. Hey take care
Ken
last one for now
DSC_0462.JPG

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Ken
Talk about opposites attract! :D

M

marine 337

Talk about opposites attract! :D
As they say about magnets. She a college grad-me a tenth grade education--she logical-me shoot from the hip---she worked for a big bank--me a gambler who owned his own company----we put gas and oil together and bingo. Many people are amazed how we mesh---I just tell'em it works.
Take care and fight the fight

ken

Oh man! Mangoes, Papayas, squash -- -- Wish I could grow those around here!
Congratulations on the fine long honeymoon, mon. The fruits are great, but the tropical sun can be harsh lighting. Looking forward to more of your pictures.

M

marine 337

DSC_0701.JPG
Oh man! Mangoes, Papayas, squash -- -- Wish I could grow those around here!
Congratulations on the fine long honeymoon, mon. The fruits are great, but the tropical sun can be harsh lighting. Looking forward to more of your pictures.
Bill---I agree my lighting sucks!!!Still getting the hang of this d500. Loving it more each day. More pix to come--learn learn learn.

Thx Ken

I think your doing well with lighting for the conditions you're shooting in, but it looks like your images are a bit too sharp. Maybe soften them up a little may help. JMHO...

M

marine 337

I think your doing well with lighting for the conditions you're shooting in, but it looks like your images are a bit too sharp. Maybe soften them up a little may help. JMHO...
adjust exposure compensation?

Latest threads

Top Bottom