Wild Horses Update, July 7 Part One

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by davidwcramer, Jul 7, 2007.

1. I've been busy preparing for a gallery show of the wild horses images. The opening was last night, and was both successful and fun. The gallery owner has asked me to continue on an ongoing basis once the exhibit has ended. I owe alot to these fine animals! Here a some images from the last few weeks.

First, the opening:
    [​IMG]

This is Soledad, a stallion on the preserve of the New Mexican Horse Project. He was born on a ranch, but later put out on his own. He is at ease around people, unlike the other horses. He also is a bit of a loner, as he hasn't gathered his own pack, yet gets into lots of scuffles with other stallions. His hide and ears tell the story.
    [​IMG]

This is the new kid on the block, the white stallion, who has begun to form his own pack.
    [​IMG]

Part of his pack, with Star, the lead mare. She has a star on her forehead and was born on the preserve a few years ago. Now she has her first foal.
    [​IMG]

Soledad showing the new kid he still has his "stuff."
    [​IMG]

I'll post some images of some other packs of wild horses in Parts 2 & 3. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2007
  2. WOW! Congratulations David! What a honor to get an exhibit in a gallery! WOW! Of course as always, your photos are gorgeous in every way and we never get enough of them! Congrats again!

3. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Great David. I hope it's a huge succes and I'm happy to see that the horses get something out of it too.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Fantastic David
    Congratulations on the exibit

5. Thanks much, Dianne!

Much appreciated, Torben. The opening was both successful, and fun.

Thanks Gale!