Last week I posted a test shot of a lilly of unknown origin here. After being away for the weekend I came back to find all five pods open...with the first beginning to fade. So in some filtered sunshine this morning I took a shot of the full plant, using the optimum f/13 setting I had determined with the test. I'm beginning to think I was a bit harsh in my earlier verdict on the macro capability of this lens....so long as you don't mind taking your plant shots at f/13 and from 10-12 feet away.:smile: At any case, here is the full bloom: NIKON D50    ---    300mm    f/13.0    1/160s    1/160s f/13.0 at 300.0mm iso200 Click and Click Again for full original size.