1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Wild Stallion

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by davidwcramer, Sep 25, 2008.

1. This young stallion was booted out of his birth band a year ago. He is now part of a stallion band, with four others.

[​IMG]

2. Debbi

Debbi Guest

Beautiful image of a gorgeous animal! Thanks for sharing.

3. Beautiful, David. I bet you feel personally attached to all these wild horses as you seem to know things about each of them.

4. A beautiful animal, and as usual you've done a great job in capturing him.

5. mood

mood

Jun 27, 2007
    So Fla
    nice as always David ...

80-400 again ?

6. Yes, the trusty 80-400. I have gotten to know these animals over the years. I appreciate all of your comments.

7. Oh he's a stunning fellow! And you captured his beauty so perfectly! One of these days, we gotta come out there! Mariam would be in "horse heaven!"

8. Thanks much, Dianne!

9. What a beautiful animal and great capture.

It doesn't look like he's getting his winter coat yet.

Marlene

10. Schnauzermom

Schnauzermom

Apr 13, 2007
    Michigan
    Just incredible...

11. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Gorgeous!

12. I had to chuckle when I looked at the last three posts including mine. All have dogs for avatars. :smile:

Marlene

13. Thanks everyone.... all of you animal lovers!!

14. David, your horse pictures are fantastic. Well done.

15. What a gorgeous shot! The horse could not have given you a better pose if he were trained to do so.

16. David that is a beautiful stallion. Well shot.

17. ArtO

ArtO

Jun 14, 2008
    Florida
    Beautiful horse. Your image really captures his wild nature and bearing. Wonderful.

18. Thanks guys, much appreciated.

19. now that's just gorgeous!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.