1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Wild West Rally - Pomeroy, WA

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by creationsbe, Sep 27, 2008.

1. As seen by the only Nikon guy there :biggrin: :

DSC_00391.

DSC_0051.

DSC_0064.

DSC_0071.

DSC_0376.

DSC_0452.

I have 470ish shots to go through. Will be another event tomorrow. So, I may post more. C&C please. Preferably before tomorrow.

2. Great series...Looks like the Subies dominated this rally..For C&C I find the Subie in image 1 too centred for my liking ...I would have cropped it with more space on the right in the direction of travel... The same Subie in pic #5 is slightly out of focus....Overall a good effort...My keeper rate on moving cars is around 20%........

Cheers

Ted:smile:

3. Thanks Taco,

I still have the original's so I can go back a re-crop ;)  There were other makes as well. I am still going through my shots.

On #5 I could see it was just barely out of focus. I will be there tomorrow ready to go with my SDHC 15mb/sec card!

4. r34rkk

r34rkk Guest

haha first time I've ever seen CRXs in the dirt. Good shots 3rd from last is my favorite so far

5. cszakolczai

cszakolczai

Oct 1, 2008
    NJ
    Nice stuff I cant believe there is a CRX in the rally. Weird but hey more credit to the guy for running the car.

6. Thanks for the comments. I will have to post some from the Sunday shots. I volunteered and they put me at the finish line, so I have some really nice pictures of them sideways about 3-5 ft from me.

7. I really like the first picture of the Audi Quattro. Nice sense of perspective.

Michael

8. DSC_00511.

DSC_0143.

DSC_0167.

DSC_0233.

DSC_0234.

DSC_0298.

Thanks for the comments. I hope you enjoyed the pictures.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.