Wildflowers

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Jerry Snider, May 8, 2005.

1. Jerry Snider

Jerry Snider

May 8, 2005
    Am posting a couple of recent wildflower pics taken with the D70 and Nikon Macro 200 f4. Used SB800 and Really Right Stuff portrait flash holder for fill. Not great but would appreciate severe criticisms :cry: !
    Jerry S

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Images

I will try for you. But could't find the wild flowers. Just picked one of your wonderful images.

Hummmm I tried and can't get linked to the image for some reason. Can do it from PBASE.

I think Frank or Patrick use smugmug and can help you.

Look foward to you images.

It is a bit confusing at first to post here.

3. Man! That GBH is incredible. Great capture!!!

4. Check your links Jerry.

5. Jerry Snider

Jerry Snider

May 8, 2005
    Lets see if this works.
    Jerry S

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Notice!!! Those are Jerry's pictures.

7. Jerry Snider

Jerry Snider

May 8, 2005
    Apologies. Guess I will just lurk for a year or so. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Jerry S

8. Jerry Snider

Jerry Snider

May 8, 2005
    Thanks to all of you, and especially Vinh. Looks like I was going in the right direction--another week or two and I may have figured it out (NOT).
    Appreciate your patience. :oops:
    Jerry S

9. Let's see if we can shorten that learning curve, Jerry 8).

One of the links you provided takes us to a page in your Smugmug gallery that contains the picture of a lovely daffodil.

http://ottercreek.smugmug.com/gallery/479718/1/19741798

That's nice, but you can't imbed a whole page... just a single picture.

Clicking on the picture of the daffodil enlarges it, and puts it into a new window.

If you right click on that big picture, it will make a drop down menu appear. Left click on [properties], and you'll
    be able to see (and copy) the [address/URL] of the daffodil picture. It looks like this.

http://ottercreek.smugmug.com/photos/19741798-L.jpg

Put that address in your post, highlight it, and click the radio button at the top of the page. That will surround the
    address/URL with the code that tells the Cafe software to display it as a picture in your post. Here's the result.

[img]http://ottercreek.smugmug.com/photos/19741798-L.jpg

Hope that helps 8).

10. Jerry Snider

Jerry Snider

May 8, 2005
    Ahh man, you folks are great. Thanks Uncle Frank. Admittedly, I am a PRINT person and not a web poster (duh, guess THAT was obvious, huh?). Another attempt or two and I likely will have it down. Sorry that you must suffer for my learning curve.
    My very best,
    Jerry S