Wildflowers

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by JustinD, May 21, 2005.

1. Captured under the fading sun.

CopyofWildflowers.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Picture is rather small.

Almost look like roses. Pretty colors. I would love to find wild flowers like that.

3. Yes. The picture is small. I debated whether or not to even post it. I use photobucket.com and they only allow images of 250k and lower. to be uploaded. My guess is that this image contained to much detail or something... I can but won't complain because it's free. Thanks for looking.

4. Very colorful image. I question your title since this appears to be a field of Tulips. Even in China I would think these would be cultivated flowers.

5. Well...Gordon...I must admit I let out a slight chuckle that quickly turned into a chortle that ultimately became an outright laugh. The title. Yes. It's inaccurate. Those aren't tulips but they certainly aren't wild either. I'm not exactly sure of the species to be honest. They were in a botanical garden.

6. phranc

phranc

Apr 30, 2005
    Central Texas
    Beautiful colors!