Will 10Million in cash fit in my Suv, or will I need a bigger truck?

I just received word from the central bank of Nigeria that the federal government of Nigeria is going to send me $10million in 2 security proof boxes. These are " sealed with Synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine."
All I have to do is send them photocopies of my passport, drivers license, phone numbers and banking numbers, with passwords.
I just need to make sure my suv can carry the large boxes full of cash- or I may need to rent a uhaul.
Wow, this is the luckiest day!!

Yes, I did actually receive the above email. I sure hope it is not real, as they will get no reply.
Did make me smile.
Gary

I would not worry. Banknotes are relatively light.
In $100 bills it is barely 100kgs.

No, they actually did not ask for my social security number- so to be on their good side I gave that too them as well. To show I am a good guy, I sent all my wife's information as well!
When this shows up, I will have photo grants for everyone. Just send me your contact info, social security number, bank info, a copy of your drivers license, a copy of your passport, and anything else you think is important. Once I have that, I will wire you lots of money for your grant needs.
Gary

Or a big truck to haul it around with!

Or she could do what the contractor that has been working on the gas line in my neighborhood does. They drive a front end loader and a vehicle with a hydraulic jackhammer into a dumpster and then load the dumpster onto the truck. When they get to the job site, they set the dumpster on the street, drive the two vehicles out of it and use them to break up and haul concrete and the like to the dumpster. When the dumpster is filled, they haul it away and return with an empty dumpster. At the end of the day they then drive the two vehicles into the dumpster, load it onto the truck, and drive off into the sunset.

Or she could do what the contractor that has been working on the gas line in my neighborhood does. They drive a front end loader and a vehicle with a hydraulic jackhammer inside a dumpster and then load the dumpster on the truck. When they get to the job site, they set the dumpster on the street, drive the two vehicles out of it and use them to break up and haul concrete and the like to the dumpster. When the dumpster is filled, they haul it away and return with an empty dumpster. At the end of the day they then drive the two vehicles into the dumpster, load it onto the truck, and drive off into the sunset.
Yeah, Connie could fit her entire Mac/Apple/Sony/etc., collection in a dumpster—safe and secure!

Me got similar lettar 2 year ago. Sent info and got me $10M. Went to city and bought apartment buildings ... wining ?

With some of that $10M, I have a bridge in New York and some swampland in Arizona you might be interested in.

Thank goodness they are using a "Synthetic nylon seal" because, as you must know, those Natural nylon seals just don't hold up that well . . .

Latest threads

Top Bottom