1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Will have a photo turned into a baseball card :)

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Sauk, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Sauk

Sauk

Aug 4, 2008
    Sandy, UT
    oh man I am so excited lol I feel like a kid.

This past year I shot for fourseamimages.com up in Washington for a while. Anyways I will officially have a player that I took a picture of on a donruss baseball card coming sometime this month I believe!

lol First time ever man as you can tell I am pretty excited! Needless to say I will be buying that set or card :) 

Here is the image they used:

2. Wow, that's huge! Congrats!

3. Congratulations! I do think it's interesting they picked that shot over one of him wound up a bit more.

4. Sauk

Sauk

Aug 4, 2008
    Sandy, UT
  5. Simba909

Simba909

Mar 2, 2006
    Miami, FL
    Congratulations Mathew.

6. kirbinster

kirbinster

Nov 24, 2007
    NJ, USA
    Wow, that is exciting - and its a great shot!

7. That is one of the coolest things ever! As a former collector and current occasional collector, that would be an incredible thrill for me. What is the process for submitting pics? Or did Donruss find your pics? Congrats!!

8. Oldtime

Oldtime

Jul 5, 2006
    Durham, NC
    Way to go Matt

9. that's awesome! Many congrats Matthew!

10. Wow, that's frickn awesome! congrats

11. Sauk

Sauk

Aug 4, 2008
    Sandy, UT
    I am not sure how the process works. I just shoot for this company and I am assuming they have deals with the card companies. They say who they want and he tells them he either has them or doesn't.

thanks again for the nice comments everyone

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.