Will He Ever Smile Again!!

Discussion in 'People' started by Farmergirl, Jul 24, 2007.

1. So we had a wedding on the weekend and our boys came along.....the only problem is that he is 7.:frown: I love this age dearly but whenever he gets his pic taken he always makes a silly face. I sure hopes he gets over this!

[​IMG]

Thank God I have patience!!

Sarah

2. Sarah, that face is priceless!!! This is definitely one to tuck away and bring out in the future to show his girlfriends.

This pic looks a little underexposed on my monitor here at work.

3. Sarah,

Not only will he smile again but he will do a whole host of other things in the next 15 years that you will wish were never seen by others!!!!

Mike

4. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    Hey.....at least he's really, really good at it!:biggrin:

5. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    I love it Sarah - those kinds of great expressions are hard to come by.

6. Haha! You're lucky he's only started this at 7... My soon-to-be 4 year old and his 3 year old brother have already discovered the art of facial distortion.

I think it's great and shows so much more personality than a simple smile (though I do believe there are varying degrees of simplicity in a smile :wink:). You'll just have to capture some candids of him smiling for the next little while.

In the meantime, just look at this one and have a good laugh. It's precious. :tongue:

7. dtbh

dtbh

Mar 9, 2006
    Malaysia
    My youngest is 9 and he has this funny smile whenever I got him to pose. It is still precious as I am sure they'll have a good laugh when they look at them in the years to come. :biggrin:

Thanks for sharing Sarah.

8. Thanks Mitchell. I will have to do some PP before I print this one.

Sarah

9. Thanks for all your comments. I am glad that I am not the only one with kids like this.

Sarah

10. Thanks Mike,
    I am not really looking forward to the next 15 years......if he is anything like his father or myself we are in trouble:eek:

Sarah

11. Mitchell I took a bit of time and tried to fix the pic. Is this better.

[​IMG]

My photoshop skills are minimal and I am trying to learn

Sarah

12. Sarah, great shot! Love it...

13. Boys - gotta love it!!! I think it's a great shot, definitely a keeper for use later. :wink:

14. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    Great shot. It's what kids do. Hey, I'm 45 and still do it...