1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Will IT Float ? Willet Fly ?

Discussion in 'Birds' started by BirdManPhotographer, Sep 14, 2008.

1. 78i8rueg890e90gu9uerg89uer89gu5gu894ug89

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2010
  2. johncarol

johncarol

Jan 31, 2006
    SW Florida
    Mike, that is not an Osprey? Very nice though, looks like you two bonded well. What lens did you use.

3. Pretty lighting Mike.
    last one is special.
    Fred

4. Hi Mike, what a great set good shooting.

5. ArtO

ArtO

Jun 14, 2008
    Florida
    Very nice series. I especially like the shots with the waves crashing behind the bird.

6. Very nice set Mike.

7. Beautiful shots Mike!!! Lovely color, composition and detail!!!!

8. Thanks John. Used my 400mm f/5.6 on a 40D body. Yeah...the other guys gear. :) 

Thanks.

Thanks Louie.

Thanks

Thanks Phil.

Thanks for the kind words Andreas.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2008
  9. And you were telling me to stop with the sissy birds? :biggrin:

Great series Mike.

10. Mike, this series is as good as it gets. The colors and detail are stunning. You always capture that great light and these are another fine example. The foam and water really add to the images. I guess there was some benefit of Ike. Our birding is pretty dead up here right now. Louie and I have at least found some hawks and eagles to shoot but not much else. Wish we had our osprey back.

11. You do shoot itty bitty sissy song birds. At least these willets can walk in the surf without drowning like those birds you have been shooting. :eek: :biggrin:

Thanks Buddy. Always appreciate your feedback..even the razzin'. :wink:

12. Mike,
    some excellent in that series!
    Kevn P.

13. Thanks Kevin. Appreciate the feedback.

14. Nice of you to say. Thanks JIm.

15. Beautifully done. After seeing the first three or four, I wanted the cry uncle. These are toooooo good.

16. Nice of you to say. Thanks for the kind words Muril.

17. pjnewport

pjnewport

Dec 26, 2007
    OC
    Nice job getting down to the bird's level. Did you dig a foxhole to shoot from?

18. Wonderful series. Nice low shots, excellent use of the surf as background, and beautiful light.

19. Thanks Paul. Appreciate the comments.

20. Beautiful shots Mike...love the colors!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.