Will this work with my D70?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Terri French, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    My sister lives next door to a family who owned a printing business. They used to have a photo studio in one of their printing locations. They closed down that facility a while ago. They gave my sister a bunch of lighting equipment, a camera, and a tripod to give to me. Are any of you familiar with this equipment? Will it work with my D70? And, if so, how would I attach the camera to the lights?

I have absolutely no experience with any of this stuff, but if it will work, I will try to learn about lighting. There are four lights and umbrellas.

View attachment 16801

View attachment 16802

Here is the camera--what would you do with it? Throw it away, sell it, use it? I know nothing about it.

View attachment 16803

2. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    Terri,

I wish I could help but I'm just not knowledgable enough. I think the umbrellas will be useful.

3. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Dreaded red x's

I think pbase is down. Please come back when you can see the pictures, if you have any lighting knowledge.

Thanks,
    Terri

4. jjdesanto1

jjdesanto1

May 1, 2005
    Warwick, N.Y.
    John DeSanto
  5. jjdesanto1

jjdesanto1

May 1, 2005
    Warwick, N.Y.
    John DeSanto
  6. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    John

Thank you for looking up the items on e-bay for me. I'm not very saavy with e-bay. I think I will try to set up a simple studio and use the items.

7. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
  8. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Dan,
    Wow, you have given me so much help here. I already have the pc sync cord. It came with the lights. So'll I'll just have to get the adaptor and the safesync. How nice you sent me the links to order them.

Thank you so much.
    Terri