Will You Consider?

P

photoshooter

Buying, Lusting, for a 1DmkIII,

we played, shot , bought one on Wednesday.

Will you consider doing the same?

You'll have to take some shots with it and give us a full report. We'll also need to see some of your images as well so we can see for ourselves. Judging by your profile, you can provide us with a wide variety of photography types. Can't wait to see how you do with your new camera.

P

photoshooter

We must add, that a 10mp/10fps, with excellent low light shooting capabilities is very difficult to pass up.
When Nikon brings a new camera, we will evaluate it for it's merits.
Nikon is my favorite, and our loyalties stay intact, This is not about Nikon vs Canon.
It's only business.
We apoligize to anyone we may have offended, just asking an honest question.

We own and shoot d2xs, d2x, and more daily, all nikon.

I won't be buying, can't afford to right now. But, I will be lusting and anxiously awaiting some pics on this forum. I also won't give up on the Nikon gear I have, but I would definitely consider a Mark III and a couple of lenses for the sports that I shoot.

No, I can not see me buying it and I am also not lusting after it. Love my Nikons and glass that fit on them. To me the investiment I have in glass is my most important consideration. The Fuji S5 has tweaked my interest but not enough to make me serious about changing cameras.

I could see myself having one. :smile: It certainly has some interesting features.
I guess I could find a way to attach my 105DC to it.:biggrin:
Whether or not I'll ever actually touch one . . . who knows?

I am considering Mrk-III as well.

Looking at investing in some long lens, better glass in the 300-500mm range. These purchases are on hold until I get an idea what Nikon's answer to the Mrk-III will be and the time tables for availability.

For just a hobby and taking photos of my kids, I have some serious money invested. Hate the idea of changing systems. Guess we'll see in a few months.

P

photoshooter

Interesting comments, this camera will be paid for in a matter of days or weeks.

We use the camera, to earn a living. 10mp/10fps and at least 2 stops of low light / high ISO performance. Nikon just does not have anything, NOW to compete.

The d2hs is a great camera, but 4mp/8fps, and lesser low light capabilities leaves it wanting for a great number of photographers, who shoot action, sports etc.
D2x is wonderful, but low light/5fps leaves issues
d200 same problem.

It's the high ISO thing. It's not about ego, or money. It's about the ability of the photographer to get the best possible shot, no matter the conditions. So for some the new Canon is a necessity to keep up, and provide the highest quality image.
As stated above, we are nikon shooters, this is just about business.
No comparisons or bragging rights. Nikon brings a new competitive camera and the canon goes on the block.

Latest threads

Top Bottom