Willeke Alberti

Discussion in 'People' started by Roosje, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Yesterday there was an open day in the nursing home Gooilust which is situated in our neighborhood. Willeke Alberti, a famous singer of dutch songs, came to entertain the patients and visitors. I was there to take photos for the neighborhood website :smile:

With the second and third photo I had to completely zoom in and they were quite dark, there was not much light. The flash was too strong for the first photo when she was quite close and not strong enough for the last two photos, I still have to find out if and how I can adjust the strength of the flash with the CP 8800. But luckily I have PS and iPhoto to make the photo representable :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Haha that is where she hangs out now. Did not hear from her for years now! But you have some nice shots of her. She is not my favourite dutch singer but she is not bad. And i think the people would have loved the show for sure.

Thanks for sharing. You have shot a EX celeberty from the netherlands :biggrin:

3. What a nice lady to donate her time and talent to entertain seniors. It is also nice that you could use your talent to capture the event. Did you capture any images as she interacted with the older folks afterwards? That is oft times the very best images that are taken.

4. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Here you can find the foto's on the website of the Boomberg, our neighborhood :wink: I hope that the link works. I did not want to make too many pictures of the patients, there were many badly handicapped, I felt that I would invade their privacy to take photos of their suffering.

5. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    The day before she had sang in the Ahoy :biggrin: in memory of Andre Hazes. For the none dutch here :smile: Andre Hazes is one of the most famous and loved dutch singer. He died exactly a year ago and a many were devastated with his death.

I am also not a fan of Willeke, but I was impressed. She was very good and had a warm and close contact with her audience.

Roosje