Williamsburg Bridge (NYC)

taken over the weekend
d300
17-55

enjoy
one of the bridges that connect brooklyn and manhattan
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

shady building where shenanigans were goin on

Very nice..........it would have been better if you caught the whole Empire State Building.....the top is cut off underneath the bridge.

Very nice..........it would have been better if you caught the whole Empire State Building.....the top is cut off underneath the bridge.
yea, thats the first thing that i noticed in the viewfinder. have to jump in the water next time to get the angle :biggrin:

Hey Anthony... oe as in clipping. Notice bldgs in the bg? I believe the green lights on the bridge are also a tad bit oe. I'm sure if you shot raw you can lower the exposure by 1/2 stop. :smile:
i think its fine the way it is :smile:
perhaps i went too far with the levels adjustment. will take a look again.
thanks man

I like the capture either way..........next time consider bringing a wet suit.......just kidding. What were your settings and metering for the bridge?

Nice night time images.

Irony...Look at all of us New Yorkers posting pictures of bridges around the city. I guess those individuals who are crying "wolf" about photographers being harrassed need to see our threads. :)

nice series, anthony
shenanigans.... huh? :smile:

glad that none of the "participants" in that building... wanted to trade in YOUR camera for THEIR habits.... :redface:

be careful

Nice night time images.

Irony...Look at all of us New Yorkers posting pictures of bridges around the city. I guess those individuals who are crying "wolf" about photographers being harrassed need to see our threads. :)
thanks rfc, i really havent been bothered by anyone to be honest lol

nice series, anthony
shenanigans.... huh? :smile:

glad that none of the "participants" in that building... wanted to trade in YOUR camera for THEIR habits.... :redface:

be careful
thank you spalding, always careful and prepared. :biggrin:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom