• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

COMPLETED Wimberley Gimbal WH-200. Ships: US

User name: Geof

Items to sell/buy/trade: Wimberley Gimbal WH-200

Prices: $425 Shipped and Paypalled

Ships to: US

Description: I'm downsizing my kit and need to find a new home for my Wimberley Gimbal mount. The Wimberley gimbal mount is the 'Cadillac' of gimbal mounts and it's smooth to pan and tilt and easy to lock in any position. This particular unit is in excellent condition with the only real blemish being the result of me scratching a line to indicate the set point for my setup. This unit was upgraded from the 'Sidemount Head' to the full Wimberley gimbal (via the CK-200 conversion kit) so it includes the Sidemount clamp (a part that's no longer needed unless you revert to the sidemount configuration). Sale also incudes a Lens Coat Gimbal cover.
This Gimbal Mount won't disappoint!!!

Thanks for looking!

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: Priority Mail

Shipping charge: Included in Sale

Handling time: 1-2 Days

References: geoff_g on FredMiranda but I've sold a lot here as well.

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom