Wimbledon champions of the future....

Discussion in 'People' started by sclamb, Jul 16, 2007.

1. sclamb

sclamb

Jan 2, 2007
    London
    Practice makes perfect!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. No comments on these wonderful photos? What the heck's up with youz guyz?

I LOVE the second one, and the first one, and the fourth one... hmmmm... I think I love them all :biggrin:

3. dtbh

dtbh

Mar 9, 2006
    Malaysia
    Nice series Simon. #4 is gorgeous and I like the expression in #2. What lens did you use for these?

4. Duschoolboy

Duschoolboy

Dec 17, 2006
    I like one and four for sure. The concentration one her face in one is great.

5. Haibane

Haibane

Aug 14, 2006
    Smyrna, Georgia
    and here I thought you had to be from russia germany or one of those countries to win not from london... ;) 

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Really adorable shots

7. You have a number of great shots here. The light was kind to you in this series.

8. sclamb

sclamb

Jan 2, 2007
    London
    Thanks everyone for your kind comments. I used the 70-200mm f/2.8 and it was in fading evening light so they are all at f/4 between ISO 800 and ISO 1000. I just grabbed the camera as the girls looked funny trying to keep the ball in the air and their expressions were hilarous.

Thanks again :smile:

9. Cool shots Simon........... invest now.......... and it won't be long before you reap the rewards!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Made me smile! :smile:

G

10. sclamb

sclamb

Jan 2, 2007
    London
    Thanks!

Hmm, I'm not sure I could afford the required level of investment given the current showing :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.