Wind in the Veil

R

Removed User 2

When I finish post processing the pictures I will certainly show the best ones. Here's one. I hope you like... I'm not all over this one but I find the mood and the wind in the veil interesting.

WebJoDr1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Here, I'll add this one for now... Amazing what PS can do to a boring pic. Even more amazing is the fact that one can actually render on print what he visualized during a shoot. The original is boring but I had this idea in mind. Not sure you'll like it but it would help if you could give your thoughts. It's always good, always helps.

WebJo6.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Chris
Nice gothic look to the first one - I imagine monks and stuff inside. Concerning Photoshop and #2, well done! That's why they have Photoshop - photo processing is so much more now, and leads to stuff like this. Nice hot-shot of the bride, btw.

the second one grabs me . I like it alot. I like it better with a little of the right side cropped out, but very nice either way.

If this is just a sampling...I can't wait to see the rest...The bride will love these...

Like the style you are showing with these to great images.

Will look forard to more.

Weddings have to be a photogs nightmare. What pressure.

You have done well and seem to enjoy this activity.

The first image is WOW! The second one, I agree could use a bit of a crop. I usually don't like Photoshop induced blurring, but this image works. I'd like to see a B&W rendition also. I think that would be more powerful. Thanks for sharing.

Latest threads

Top Bottom