Windows live movie maker

I was once told it could edit d7000 videos, but i just downloaded it and it wont read them. Is there a special codec needed or?

hey do you use format factory?..im having trouble with it. whenever i try to convert it, the video will be like 1 second long and the longest ive been able to get it to is like 6 seconds from a 30 second video.

hey do you use format factory?..im having trouble with it. whenever i try to convert it, the video will be like 1 second long and the longest ive been able to get it to is like 6 seconds from a 30 second video.

Yeah, I've used it to convert avi to mp4 and haven't had any problems....I don't know why it would be truncating files.

Have you been able to play the camera files with any other media player, like VLC or Quicktime?

i just rebooted my laptop so right now i dont have quicktime to test, but in the past i believed it worked on it.

What's your O/S? I'm using Windows 7 pro and it reads fine with any issue, don't need to convert them to avi's.

On my windows XP, yeah it will not work because its windows movie maker and not Windows live movie make since that one only installs itself to Windows 7.

There are some very good editing programs between $50 and $100....I highly recommend folks get one if they are doing DSLR video. It will make your life a lot less stressful:)

Latest threads

Top Bottom