Wine

just getting into wine, pretty happy to dig into this thread. I've been getting into Napa Cabs..I really enjoy Coppola

Wine can pair especially well with Mexican food. The biggest problem is that most Mexican restaurants don't know that and don't have a reasonable wine selection. That leads to most people not thinking about which wine to pair with their Mexican food because they always associate their memories of people drinking beer with their Mexican food.

By the way, iced tea goes really well with Mexican food. That's always what I order at a Mexican restaurant. That's because I don't like beer and the restaurants never offer a wine that is as good as their food.

Martinsancho, a Spanish Verdejo is a wine that eats spicy food (I do a lot of Indian cooking) for lunch and has room to spare. It handles heat, acid and strong flavors (cilantro, for ex.)

Last edited:
My wife and I have to self-quarantine at least until I get results from my COVID-19 test. That's okay because we're about as fully stocked with wine as we ever get. :D

The really funny thing is that my only symptom is a swollen, bright red big toe on my left foot that became apparent a week ago. There are a couple possible explanations about what might be causing the problem and one of them is the virus. The symptom of the virus is so rare that my doctor didn't even know about it until I told her to look it up. She prescribed a topical steroid and an antibiotic just in case it's not being caused by the virus. Just to make sure the darn thing gets back to normal, I'm thinking of drinking more wine than usual to make that happen. :eek:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom