Wingscale Posters have arrived.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bob the Spiderman, Oct 15, 2005.

1. So have the calendars. Pam and I are very pleased with both, but it is the 30x20 inch posters that are so outstanding.
    We looked at two UK Labs. Photobox and Lab35. Eventually we decided on Lab35 as the prices were much better and this is important if you want to resell them at an attractive/affordable price. All I can say is that they are absolutely mindblowing. I have never had my photographs blown up to this size before and the definition and sharpness is very very good. All credit to Nikon and Tamron, and of course the expertise of the photographer!!!
    Out of the 11 produced, there are probably 2 that are slightly weaker than the others, but I should imagine that the manager of the exhibition/fair in Paris is going to be well pleased.
    They have been printed on Kodak Professional Endura Gloss, which is a very heavy paper and should last for ages. So if you are in the UK and want big prints, then try Lab35 at Milton Keynes or London. I do not think that you will be dissappointed.

BW. Bob F.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hey Bob,
    I missed this post somewhere along the line :<(((

So glad to hear you have such a great outlet for those fabulous prints.

Good job.

Yeah poster size is mind blowing the first time you get one done. I know i was thrilled.

3. Gale. You will find 3 of them on page 3 in the Macro section.

BW. Bob F