1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

WINSTON-SALEM / GREENSBORO Area Members PLEASE reply

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by W.Ditto, May 3, 2007.

1. hello 'Cafe members from the Winston/Salem, Greensboro area; had a transaction with a camera dealer in High Point called LiquidPhoto, anyone know them ? need info and contact info, thanks
    dit

2. Haven't ever heard of them, but I do most of my camera business online with B&H and Adorama. A couple of times I've gotten "in a hurry" things at Camera Corner in Burlington, but that's about it for local purchases. Let me know if you need some help in the local area (I'm on the High Point side of Greensboro, so I may be able to get over there with no difficulty).

3. thanks, David, I may have to call on you - he is supposedly in High Point and will not answer my e-mails since getting my $$
    thanks
    dit

4. Tosh

Tosh

May 6, 2005
    NY
  5. thanks, Glenn, it is indeed the same party
    dit

6. I hope everything works out for you, and that you haven't been inadvertently "stung." Let us know the outcome of this!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.