Wintergardens

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by StuSimmo, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Hi Stuart,

These are great! I like the purple leave too, also the red arum lily (?) flower, and the tight composition of the rest.

Nice range of subject matters and colours.

Regards,
    Jonathan

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Stu,

Apparently pbase is having some difficulties this morning, but I could see a couple of your shots. All I can say is, I can't wait to see the rest. Very nicely done.

So what is the weather like down under? :wink:

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Now I can see them all Stu. You have an excellent collection of shots here. Hard to pic a winner out of this bunch. They are all good. :wink:

4. Hey Stuart! These are wonderful shots! I've been working on the same kind of shots myself. Too bad we're on opposite ends of the globe! Keep posting, these were great! :)

5. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Stuart,

All I can say is wow. I really like them. I also like the purple leaf but also like the red petal too.

Cheers,

6. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Fantastic! I like the purple one, but I think the first one is my favorite...It's always fascinated me what mother nature could do w/blue! I like the red trident as well...nice composition there!

7. WOW... These are so beautiful. I love them all!!!

8. Neil

Neil

Jul 8, 2005
    Douglasville, GA
    Stuart every time I make my mind up on a favorite picture; I look one more time and change my mind. All are great shots its impossible for me to pick look forward to same problem on your next set of images.
    Neil

9. Nice shots!!! Equally cool border!! :D :D :D

10. Greatly composed and nicely shot, Stuart. Difficult to pick one out of them.

11. Wow wonderful compositions and colors.

12. Thanks

Thank you all for the kind comments :D