Wintergardens

Wintergardens in Auckland. Made my first visit at the weekend, two big greenhouses, very nice place and free !!

Please let me know what you think (the purple leaf is my favourite) -

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 12256

View attachment 12257

View attachment 12258

View attachment 12259

View attachment 12260

View attachment 12261

View attachment 12262

View attachment 12263

View attachment 12264

View attachment 12265

View attachment 12266

Hi Stuart,

These are great! I like the purple leave too, also the red arum lily (?) flower, and the tight composition of the rest.

Nice range of subject matters and colours.

Regards,
Jonathan

Stu,

Apparently pbase is having some difficulties this morning, but I could see a couple of your shots. All I can say is, I can't wait to see the rest. Very nicely done.

So what is the weather like down under? :wink:

Now I can see them all Stu. You have an excellent collection of shots here. Hard to pic a winner out of this bunch. They are all good. :wink:

Hey Stuart! These are wonderful shots! I've been working on the same kind of shots myself. Too bad we're on opposite ends of the globe! Keep posting, these were great! :)

PGB

Stuart,

All I can say is wow. I really like them. I also like the purple leaf but also like the red petal too.

Cheers,

Fantastic! I like the purple one, but I think the first one is my favorite...It's always fascinated me what mother nature could do w/blue! I like the red trident as well...nice composition there!

Stuart every time I make my mind up on a favorite picture; I look one more time and change my mind. All are great shots its impossible for me to pick look forward to same problem on your next set of images.
Neil

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom