Winter's Coming

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Baywing, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    The leaves are down
    The trees are bare
    It's all to soon
    Winter coats we'll wear
    [​IMG]

2. Awwhh Man I thought you had a snow photo since you said winter was coming.. Oh well :BigGrin:

Nice pond and leaves though.. :biggrin:

3. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    I may not have to wait long, they say we might get a few inches Thursday. I can wait, the trees still have 25% of their leaves in my front yard, I'd like to finish with autumn, first.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I never look foward to winter either Baywing. :<((
    Nice reflection.

5. patrickh

patrickh

May 4, 2005
    Thousand Oaks
    I remember those winters in CT - lived there for 15 years. That's how I like those winters - as memories. Bit early for snow tho', isn't it?

6. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    Yes and no, I don't think there really is a set time. We seem to get a stray storm sometime in either Oct or Nov, thankfully, it's been holding off till Nov the last few years. I can remember many winters starting snow in Nov, Veterns Day or T-giving, going thru Dec until just before X-mas then nothing the rest of time till spring. With fuel oil at $2.60/gal, I could use a mild winter. Where's all this global warming I hear about?????