Winters June day in Sydney

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Simon, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Simon

Simon

Apr 30, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    As a stress relief excercise, I went back to a place I did a shoot at over a year ago - down near a container terminal in one of Sydney's dockyard areas . . . . and guess what - it had been all gated off, warning signs and security boyz all over. I was rather saddened by this . . . .

Anyway, I tried to get something of what used to be there. Shot in very shallow DOF to get those funny fluffy thingys and a OOF backyard area to show my distain - it was a visual attempt anyway.

D2H, Nikkor 17-35mm with circ. polariser

I left in a huff, disappointed - it was the effect I wanted anyway.

Almost wish I had brought my 60mm macro, maybe should have done it in f/16

[​IMG]

It was a beautiful winters day, light was full on

[​IMG]

2. Simon those fluffy things and tall grass look very good so is that dinosaur looking bark on the trees.