Wintersky from today

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by misupix, Dec 2, 2005.

1. To shorten the waiting time for the D200, I thought it's time to share some recent shots with my trusty D70!

original.
    Taken with Tokina 12-24 f4 at 20mm, 1/40 at f11.

Comments appreciated! :cool:

This was taken on a walk with my daughter (well, I walked and she hugged my foot and constantly demanded to be taken up on my arms! 2 year olds...it won't get better just different :rolleyes: )

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful colors.
    One thing about winter at times is the beautiful clear sky.

But darn thats cold.. ykesssss.

Don't know how you folks do it.

3. heiko

heiko

May 15, 2005
    Israel
    I'm just sitting in a street cafe, outside, wearing a T-shirt. It's much colder than yesterday (only 24C compared to 30C we had a day ago). Looking at your picture brings back memories and a goose skin. Well, I love snow, but hate cold weather. I'm still waiting for someone to invent snow that melts at 50C.
    I like your picture, interesting angle, great blue sky.

4. Often, just by moving a few feet one can effectively move the elements in the image to 'better' positions. I would like to see more of the ice covered limbs and less sky. The streak of cloud moves my eye off the image. Just my opinion. However, I love your avatar.

5. I like the way the trees frames the lone cloud very nicely done