Wintery Mt Rainier

Real Name
Ken St John
New update to LR Classic today, and to make sure all's well ... I needed an image to edit!! This is Mt Rainier a few weeks ago on our way home from the park. It's taken from a well known view point in the parking lot of a small church!! They even provide a nice bench to sit down and contemplate the view ...
Rainier Winter-168.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Taken just after "official" sunset.

Cheers!!

Ken

Last edited:
New update to LR Classic today, and to make sure all's well ... I needed an image to edit!! This is Mt Rainier a few weeks ago on our way home from the park. It's taken from a well known view point in the parking lot of a small church!! They even provide a nice bench to sit down and contemplate the view ...
View attachment 1680590
Taken just after "official" sunset.

Cheers!!

Ken
What's the name of the church if you don't mind my asking? I plan on one day taking the kids on vacation in the near future and that is one nice view of the mountain. Thank you.

Real Name
Ken St John
What's the name of the church if you don't mind my asking? I plan on one day taking the kids on vacation in the near future and that is one nice view of the mountain. Thank you.
It's on the main highway to the park from Tacoma (SR 7). Here's the info .... not sure if it's a big enough church to show up on a GPS, but the address will get you in the area!! :)
Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 7.46.35 AM.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Cheers!!

Ken

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom