Wise Owl in Willow

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Lou Buscher, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Listen to what he has to say. He knew where the oil business was going a long time ago.I really like this photo but it does not have the owl in it in the original. It is a 2- frame stitch and the owl is an extract from my files and it just seemed to fit. So with a little help from PSCS here you go. If you live in the mountains better listen to him.
  2. Lowolf

Jan 26, 2006
    well done
  3. Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Yes indeed
    Well done for sure
  4. Thanks Lowolf. It's a eally nice print and I might reprint with the owl as I kind of lke it.
  5. Thank you Gale. These days as I age I keep trying to get someone else to do the spliting. I might burn a few logs tonight, BRrrrrrrrr in Willow on the mountain.
  6. Lou, this came out great. I like the owl. I remember those days of wood burning. I used to cut up a full logging truck load. I can't say I miss that part of it anymore.
  7. James,
    Well if you get cold enough you will, or if the price of fuel oil keeps going you will. Trouble is now the price of wood has gone up and I'm getting to old to keep that woodburning stove going but I might just do that tonight. Thanks James for looking and I am going to print this photo.