Wish me luck.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cwilt, Nov 21, 2005.

1. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    I have my first real portrait session tommorow. There will be a lot of new challanges as this will be of an older woman with glasses. The opposite of what I am used to shooting. This is the first of several shoots that came about from the "My Daughter" series I have been posting. I hope I can achieve a similar connection with them as I did with my daughter while shooting.

Time to read up on my corrective posing and lighting material.:smile:

2. Good luck sir!

Based on the photo's you have posted in the past I am sure you will have nothing but awesome stuff!

3. Good luck. But with you skill, you don't need much luck.

4. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    Thanks for the words of encouragement.

I usually do most of my work with the lighting but I will look into that plug in.

5. You will do great so I wouldn't even worry. You will find that good lenses are really unforgiving of older peoples skin and wrinkles. A light touch up before showing them to the lady will work wonders. I had my 90 year old mother-in-law to practice on and if I showed them to her with zero touch up she didn't like them so I always gave them just a bit of softening and touch up. She loved them.

6. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

7. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    Just an update.

The portrait session got canceled at the last minute. Rescheduled for next week.

Since I already had the lights setup I shot my daughter instead.:smile:

[​IMG]