wish me luck...

so i had somewhat of an interview for a position at the local camera shop today... i'm always in there dreaming 'bout the gear i'd buy if i had the money, maybe now i'll be able to sell it to other people!

i find out wednesday, wish me luck...

-drew

Good luck, Drew!

My senior year in high school and the first year or so of college I worked in our local camera shop. Of course, that was back in the days of film! Really a major learning experience. I hope you get the job! Just don't spend all your paychecks on gear right away!:wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yeah, thats what i'm afraid of... i could spend a TON of money there, but i really think i can learn a lot from the guys there too

Best of success to you
Don't buy out the store:>))))) Just buy and own the store:>)))lololol

haha, you guys act like i have the job already! i've gotta wait till wednesday!

well... i got it! i spent some time in the shop today getting used to the inventory, and i start officially on monday!

Congratulations to you, too... I just got my first photography related job, but it's not selling gear, I'm assisting a local photographer... both sound like fun, as long as it's being around photography related things... at least I won't have to push Canon gear :biggrin:

thanks guys... i'm pretty excited about this job, however, i'm going to be selling a lot of p/s cameras and i need to freshen up on my p/s knowledge... i've been reading too much bout dslr's...
the d40x they have there looks pretty nice! too bad its so small tho...

it isn't that great of a wage, but if i sell plenty of camera's and lenses... i can make a lot! (promo stuff for selling certain manufacturer's stuff)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom