• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

COMPLETED - [WITHDRAWN]Various film cameras, lenses, and parts (see description). Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for Chris101 (0)

Real Name
Chris
User name: Chris101

This sale is currently Withdrawn.

Items to sell/buy/trade: Various film cameras, lenses, and parts (see description)

Prices: Various, see listing.

Ships to: US

Description: Four lots. Each lot is sold together. There are easter eggs in each lot. I don’t want to split the lots:

Lot 1
Nikon film SLR with 3 lenses - price 380usd

Nikon FG SLR, black, with removable finger grip
Meter operates, but is hard to see, dent on prism housing.
MD-14 winder, very good condition
35 f/2 Ais Nikkor, caps, & proper hood
43-86 f/3.5 Ai'd Nikkor,
Self modified, so it looks funky, but it’s fully functional
70- 210 f/3.5 push/pull Ai-s vivitar 1 needs 62mm cap
Nice imager for the late 80s.

Lot 2
Junk cameras, some work, some are in pieces. The all worked at one time - price 160usd

Kodak stereo camera 2x matched 35mm f/3.5
Works, but light leaks, and one of the lenses is hazy.
Agfa-Billy vintage folder75mm f/6.3
works with 120 format film fora 6x9 cm negative
cignet 35 w/ 44mm f/3.5 - shutter is jammed
Rolleiflex w/ 75mm tessar f/3.5
the front of the camera has been removed to reveal
the broken spring.
Olympus XAII - good condition w/ working a11 integrated flash
Olympus zuko 50mm f/1.4
Some element separation-
and some fungus along separation
gives a cool soft focus effect

[WITHDRAWN] Lot 3
Nikon N80 - I don’t know why I’m selling this camer - it’s in good mechanical, excellent optical, and fair cosmetic condition. The body is NOT sticky! I shot a lot with this, cause I also had a D100, which was the same camera, but this is a film camera. Price 200usd

N80 + cap + D100 soft case (fits like a glove).
24-120 original VR f/3.5-5.6
The 35mm lens shown below is not included.

Lot 4
view camera - price 200usd

Next is a big, heavy, steel and wood camera. Very sturdy. It’s got full adjustment on all movements. Price 200usd
Burke and James Grover 5x7 monorail view camera
Wollensak 190mm f.4.7 WA
+ heavy duty tripod

I don’t have pictures of everything, but they are typical specimins, except where described differently.

Images for this listing: View attachment 1673729 View attachment 1673744 View attachment 1673742 View attachment 1673741

Payments accepted: regular Paypal

Shipping method: Best/least expensive available

Shipping charge: Determined by destinatio, as some of this is quite heavy. Insurance is optional.

Handling time: As you may know, I have new mobility problems, but I will prioritize your package. Give me 5 days from acceptance of payment to out the door.

References: You probably know me. I don’t sell much anywhere, but I stand on my reputation here on the Cafe.

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Last edited:

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom