Withdrew Pictures. Not good pictures

now Ed! You need to let us be the judge of that! Perhaps by posting them, you might get some nice tips for the next time! I've posted some really bad ones before and still do :redface: but its' all about learning how to do it better! Come on! I bet they were nice!

now Ed! You need to let us be the judge of that! Perhaps by posting them, you might get some nice tips for the next time! I've posted some really bad ones before and still do :redface: but its' all about learning how to do it better! Come on! I bet they were nice!
Hi Dianne,
I just don't think that what I posted was of interest. I have since posted some of the pictures under birds. Thanks for your suggestions, but take a look at what I have posted since then. I appreciate your concern:smile:

Hey pal I was gone the 8th from 6:30 AM til 10:30 PM

So up with the pic:>))))))
Hi,
Sometimes you look at whta you posted and it is not up to your standards. I have since posted a couple of the originals that i think were worth posting. Thanks for yourconcern.:smile:

OK
Cause I always look at your pics
They have always been good and interesting:>))))))

OK
Cause I always look at your pics
They have always been good and interesting:>))))))
Hi Gale,
I appreciare your support. Last night I was very frustrated after I psted several bird pictures and no one responded, so I decided to delete them. Then I thought about it, and decided to post a couple of them seperately. I guess I should have given it more thought before posting. In the future I will spend more time with the pictures before I post LOL.

Latest threads

Top Bottom