Wolf!!

Picture taken in a wolf refuge in Golden BC. Used my 70-300 to "remove" the fence.

Paul
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Beautiful capture of a beautiful animal. There was a time when I was super "into" wolves and still have probably 20-30 books about them.

nuff'in but Hawtness!

Well done!

My last name is Wolf!
hope there are no serial killers on this site :eek:

anyways, that photo is stunning. It's amazing what you can capture if you have the right eye for it. Plus, if you didn't say that about shooting past the fence i would have probably believed that you shot this out in the wild! It's THAT good! Well done! keep up the good work!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wolf

Thanks guys. I posted this on the Dpreview forum and got royally raked over the coal. Ugly Bokeh, to much contrast, oversharpened. I agree I overdid the post editing a bit, but considering this was taken with the 70-300VR I am happy.

Paul

Thanks guys. I posted this on the Dpreview forum and got royally raked over the coal. Ugly Bokeh, to much contrast, oversharpened.
I agree I overdid the post editing a bit, but considering this was taken with the 70-300VR I am happy.
Paul
What a great shot of a beautiful animal... Superbly done...
I wouldn't worry too much about some of the people over at DPReviw, as some of them have this problem of "Not seeing the forest for the trees".
I look at this photo and see a beautiful animal... And I like the high contrast shot... Again... Well done mate...

What camera body did you use with your 70-300mm VR? And don't worry about what others flamed you about, you have taken a PICTURE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPH! that a 1 in a million shot! remember, in wildlife photography no two pictures are alike, even with the same subject. I think that goes for photography in general actually.

anyways, thats a beautiful photo of a beautiful animal, like i said before that would appear that you took it out in the actual wild and not a zoo or resort. prefect. it's simply perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Corkster52

What a great shot! There just might be hope for me and my D40 (though I don't have the same lens):cool:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom