Woo hoo! After all this time!

Real Name
Carl
I FINALLY figured out how to set up my D 7100 and SB 600 for off-camera TTL use.:) Minor victories! THANK You, YouTube!:D
Now, I am thinking that another flash will be a goodness, and I am torn between the Nikon SB 800, and the Flashpoint light that is on sale at Adorama. The Angry Photog sez that the 800s are built like a (bleeping) tank, and will go on forever, but there is the Adorama Flashpoint... (a rebranded Godox(?) new, for about the same price as a used SB 800, with warranty. And...you never know what kind of treatment an eBay used flash has been subjected to. Reading the specs of the Adorama flash, It seems like maybe the Nikon model will interface with the Nikon CLS system, but I'm not sure. Anybody with experience with the Flashpoint unit and Nikon 7000 series cameras, I would be grateful for any advice.
Thanx!

People more knowledgeable than I am about this stuff also regularly use Godox flash units with their Nikon system because their price and quality make them such a good value. Perhaps consider Godox if for no other reason than that lots of people can help you out with them. That's if you can't verify that Godox and Flashpoint are really the same.

Latest threads

Top Bottom