1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

wood ducklings

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Allan, May 25, 2019.

1. I was at a location that had a path along a creek. In between there were large bushes and trees. It was hard to get to a place where I could take a picture of anything in the creek.
    I saw a mama wood duck come by with 5 little ducklings. I searched the path looking for an opening where I could photograph the creek. I just hoped mama would bring her brrod towards me.
    She finally did but the shooting was far from ideal. I told Louie this was not going to be kept, but I thought I would work on it a bit. It is still not a keeper - I won't post it anywhere but here but I thought some might want to see it
    i-Gv7fNkK-XL.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. very nice.........

3. Glad you posted this Allan, well done under the circumstances. I personally enjoy it when the poster takes the time to explain how the shot was taken, thanks.

4. Thanks Darrell and Louie. I appreciate the comments.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.