1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Wood Ducks CVNP

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by OHcorgis, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Still in Summer clothes

2828054585_1b5d9a6271_b.png
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Swimming in the Duck Week, the Wood ducks favorite food

2828042007_5578482f95_b.png
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 247558

And of course, the resident GBH...just caught a fish and my camera missed it.

View attachment 247559

Still waiting for my D300 to come out of "shop" so i am once again using my D200. But it is doing great for me!

2. BamaVan

BamaVan

Jul 11, 2008
    Alabama
    Can't imagine how the D300 could out perform these. Great shots!!!

3. Thank you. Actually, I used a D200 Set Up guide that improved my shots appreciably with this body. My D300 should be home tomorrow and I will use the D300 set up guide for that one too.

I used it the same day, different place shooting the frogs "It's Not Easy Being Green".

4. Very nice. Were these taken near the Ira Road trailhead/beaver marsh?

5. Yes, I went Labor Day. Very hot, so it was pretty quiet. I did not go so early in the morning because I was going to Horseshoe pond to shoot dragons, but they are all gone already! I also headed over to the Nature Realm because I heard how pretty it is. Got wonderful shots of frogs. Have to go back for the waterfall because I did not leave my polarizer on, dummy me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.