Wood Ducks

Most know Alabama was Hit by more than 30 Tornados, I've a few Trees down but within a Mile of the Ranch a F4 tornado went through and eliminated over 100 Homes. I have been over There Helping as best I can so not much time for Pictures. Here are a Couple Taken 4-27-11 After the first round of Storms!!

Drake Wood Duck in a Little Creek area
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Big Stretch

The Pair of Wood Ducks

A Flycatcher (Eastern Phoebe) with a Bee

Beautiful photos Gary. Glad to hear your ok. We had some bad storms here in Georgia to but they stayed north and south of Atlanta.

Beautiful as usual Gary! Also glad you were OK, we were too in Huntsville area, others not so lucky ... do you know how conditions at Guntersville Dam are -- Jeri Ann

PS Can you ID the last little bird for us, very sweet!

Beautiful photos Gary. Glad to hear your ok. We had some bad storms here in Georgia to but they stayed north and south of Atlanta.
Glad they missed you Rich, Thanks

Beautiful as usual Gary! Also glad you were OK, we were too in Huntsville area, others not so lucky ... do you know how conditions at Guntersville Dam are -- Jeri Ann

PS Can you ID the last little bird for us, very sweet!
The Dam did not get Hit, the Tornado went across the River North of the Dam on the Jones Farm, The last Image is a Eastern Phoebe with a Bee!!

The Osprey nest at Guntersville got Blown off but they are rebuilding!!

Glad to hear you're OK Gary. Beautiful shots. Love the phoebe. I'm guessing it's perched over water by the moss on the underside of the stick and the green reflected underneath the bird? It's an awesome shot.

Well Gary, you've outdone yourself with this set, beautiful in everyway.
You are too Kind Friend!!! Thanks :smile:

Very nice woodies Gary. I particularly like the Phoebe with bee.
Many Thanks

Beautiful. #2 and #4 are my favs!
Appreciated I like those as well!!

Glad to hear you're OK Gary. Beautiful shots. Love the phoebe. I'm guessing it's perched over water by the moss on the underside of the stick and the green reflected underneath the bird? It's an awesome shot.
You would be right there is a small creek which come out of a Beaver Damn right under this perch!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom