wood stork landing

Hi you'll

Thought I would take a short break from my post processing frenzy and post a few pics. The ability to capture a sequence like this is why I got the D2h.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

You're right Harry, the D2H is wonderful for just this sort of picture, and you've put it to excellent use.

I'm just now getting into processing. I feel like I have a mountain on my back. About 4,000 shots to go through. :?

Great series.

Harry,
You have mastered the art of sequence shooting and storytelling!! Nice set!

PS did I tell you I realized I NEED the 28-70/2.8???

Flew said:
You're right Harry, the D2H is wonderful for just this sort of picture, and you've put it to excellent use.

I'm just now getting into processing. I feel like I have a mountain on my back. About 4,000 shots to go through. :?

Great series.
Thank you Frank. I figured I would get a few flight shots in before you posted yours and set the bar too high. :D

G

Gordon Large

Harry -

This is a fantastic sequence! What did you shoot with? What 400 or combo? Were you shooting of a tripod and Wimberley or Sidekick, or handheld. I just couldn't react fast enough with my 200-400 on a full Wimberley. Next time I go handheld. Again, great work!

Gordon

G

Gordon Large

HarryB said:
Flew said:

Great series.
Thank you Frank. I figured I would get a few flight shots in before you posted yours and set the bar too high. :D
Frank - take you time. The rest of us need to get some decent shots up before you blow us away!

Gordon

Gordon Large said:
HarryB said:
Flew said:

Great series.
Frank - take you time. The rest of us need to get some decent shots up before you blow us away!

Gordon
pssst...[Maybe if we can get him to agree to do Merritt Island III very soon, he won't have time to post process any of his from this trip.]..... :roll:

Trish said:
Harry,

PS did I tell you I realized I NEED the 28-70/2.8???
Thanks Trish. Ah. lens lust, so sad. :lol: Actually we all need the 28-70.
Now we just have to convince our respected spouses of that.

Gordon Large said:
Harry -

This is a fantastic sequence! What did you shoot with? What 400 or combo? Were you shooting of a tripod and Wimberley or Sidekick, or handheld. I just couldn't react fast enough with my 200-400 on a full Wimberley. Next time I go handheld. Again, great work!

Gordon
Thanks Gordon. I shot the sequence woth my 80-400VR lens. I shot it handheld because my tripod set-up isn't good for flight shots.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom