1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Woodland friend pays a visit

Discussion in 'Birds' started by mindspan, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Today as I was driving home I noticed wild deer had come to graze on the back lawn of the Canadian Space Agency at the edge of the woods. I managed to snap this photo before security asked me to leave. I wasn't inside the secure area at all... she was just being a pain in the *** as obviously I wasn't causing trouble or being a danger to anyone or anything. I had to snap fast and forgot my camera was on ISO 800... oh well.

D200 50-500 Handheld.

[​IMG]

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Excellent catch Ray. Sorry to hear that you got hassled, but you definitely made the most out of the situation. :smile:

3. Well, despite everything, it's a beauty! I like it!

4. Thanks for the compliments folks -- am going to try to go back this weekend when hopefully security will be less in evidence (at least that was my experience last time I was there).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.