Woodland WaterFall

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by CraigH., May 8, 2005.

1. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ
    12mm, polarizer F22 at 1/4sec.
    Found this little beauty today while hiking upstream on Raymondskill Creek. near Dingmans Pa.

original.

comments and suggestions welcome

2. jkamphof

jkamphof Guest

Beautiful shot!!

I think it looks great, nice and natural. It doesn't need any change but if you want it a bit more powerful, saturate the colours a bit more (gives it more of a Spring full-of-life look) and maybe run some highlight adjustment.

Nice!

Joel.

3. I agree with Joel. It doesn't really need any changes. It's a great shot.

4. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ
    Up stream further.
    original.

5. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ
    Thankyou Mike and Joel!

6. Vwry nice indeed!

7. oh yesss, beautiful.... I do love waterfall pics. I would like to see the green saturated a touch in the first one though, but then again, maybe because I've waited for spring for sooooo long! *LOL*

8. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ
    Thankyou Dave and Sandi. :)

9. I love how the composition makes my eyes follow the flow of the waterfall. Very effective and beautiful capture.

10. Craig,

As usual.....your talent is amazing!! Nice shot!! :D :D :D :D

11. Lovely shots Craig, I like the composition in the upstream one!!

Regards,
    -Vinod

12. Craig,

You really seem to have the knack for finding great waterfall and steam shots. Really like the upstream one. And your landscapes in and around Sussex County are awesome as well.

I got one last fall of the Musconetcong River as it flows through Stephens State Park that I'll have to post.

Steve

13. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ
    Craig,

You really seem to have the knack for finding great waterfall and steam shots. Really like the upstream one. And your landscapes in and around Sussex County are awesome as well.

Thankyou Steve. I try. :D

I got one last fall of the Musconetcong River as it flows through Stephens State Park that I'll have to post.

Yes. Do post. Alway like seing photos from N.J.

14. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ
    Thankyou everyone! :)