Woodland WaterFall

12mm, polarizer F22 at 1/4sec.
Found this little beauty today while hiking upstream on Raymondskill Creek. near Dingmans Pa.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

comments and suggestions welcome

J

jkamphof

Beautiful shot!!

I think it looks great, nice and natural. It doesn't need any change but if you want it a bit more powerful, saturate the colours a bit more (gives it more of a Spring full-of-life look) and maybe run some highlight adjustment.

Nice!

Joel.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Up stream further.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

oh yesss, beautiful.... I do love waterfall pics. I would like to see the green saturated a touch in the first one though, but then again, maybe because I've waited for spring for sooooo long! *LOL*

Craig,

You really seem to have the knack for finding great waterfall and steam shots. Really like the upstream one. And your landscapes in and around Sussex County are awesome as well.

I got one last fall of the Musconetcong River as it flows through Stephens State Park that I'll have to post.

Steve

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Craig,

You really seem to have the knack for finding great waterfall and steam shots. Really like the upstream one. And your landscapes in and around Sussex County are awesome as well.

Thankyou Steve. I try. :D

I got one last fall of the Musconetcong River as it flows through Stephens State Park that I'll have to post.

Yes. Do post. Alway like seing photos from N.J.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom