Woohoo! Big time now!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gbenic, May 4, 2007.

1. I got a new office. It is much bigger than the last hole I was in. I don't really need it, but the additional storage for all my junk is wonderful. Here is a quick shot out of camera. Sorry, no RAW editing software at work.

[​IMG]

2. Nice puty tats........

3. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

4. Thanks for lookin'! There are 2 things I miss though. The first is the coffee maker. Now I have to walk to it. Pity. The second is the entertainment. The secretary's desk was above my old desk. She whistled and tapped her feet. Now I run talk radio in the background just for noise.

5. Doug

Doug

Jan 17, 2006
    East TN
    so where did you work before? A shoebox? LOL. i'm just joking, enjoy all t he new space!

6. Zachs

Zachs

Feb 25, 2006
    NC
    So what do you do? This is kind of why I'm not going the IT route even with the degree coming tomorrow...I just can't imagine being in a cubical, which is about 1/5th the size of that! I need open air!

7. Doug, a shoebox would have been bigger. Here is a shot of my old desk before I cluttered it up:

[​IMG]

Zach, I am a network technician. I do mostly remote work for clients all over the country. I do make service calls for the local folks, though.

It's not really a cubicle. The business is in an old house. Instead of finishing walls in the basement, the panels went up. There is no one attached to me. The really big benefit of a basement office is that I can hear when someone is coming down the steps. It gives me a few seconds to close web sites!

8. GBRandy

GBRandy

Feb 28, 2006
    Green Bay, WI
    Nice digs!....but how tall are you? That ceiling looks really low :)

9. Yeah, they're like 6.5' ceilings. Good thing I'm short and stout!