Wooohooo!!! VR coming!!!

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by cknight, Aug 1, 2005.

1. cknight

cknight

May 2, 2005
    Madison, AL
    My 70-200VR from B&H shipped today.
    I'm gonna be in the VRVRVRRRVVVVRRRVRRVRVRVR club :D !!!

OK, I feel better now that I have that out of my system.

Did I spell VRVRVRRRVVVVRRRVRRVRVRVR right?

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    You betcha.......

You can spell VR VR VR VR anyway you want ...LOLOL

Congrats and 1600 in the whole lolololol

Join the club.

3. cknight

cknight

May 2, 2005
    Madison, AL
    Thanks Gale.
    And my CC is way more than 1600 in the hole at the moment. Its starting to melt.
    Hopefully my LLD will go into remission for a while.

How long is 'a while'? 2 weeks? 2 months? :wink:

4. Congrats on the new baby, Chris. Contrary to common belief, no you don't have to sleep with it next to you - your new lens will be OK in the camera bag at night! *LOL*
    Seriously, you're gonna love this lens - it gets you shots you normally wouldn't get - and in very sharp focus. It's a fast lens - no focus lag, but it is kinda heavy after a few hours' use. It also marries very well with the teleconverters, the TC14E-II and the TC17E-II.
    Enjoy and don't forget to post some pics once you get it!

5. Congrats to you Chris! Welcome to the club! Don't forget to send in the rebate request. I received mine in about 4 weeks or less. It softened the blow to my plastic...then I purchased more stuff :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post soon. You will love this lens. VROOOOM! 8)

6. cknight

cknight

May 2, 2005
    Madison, AL
    My lens arrived today :) . I'm gonna try to have some fun playing with it tonight.
    Right now its just sitting under my desk. Its gonna be a long day at work today :evil:

I got a 500D too. My poor dog is going to get so sick of seeing this thing in front of her face.