Wooooheeeeeee !!!!

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by alex from holland, Sep 24, 2005.

1. Just bought a "brand new" d2x wich is only 3 months old.
    Only 2000 pictures taken with.
    Everything looks brandnew. Ever the palstic cover has no scratches.
    I know, i made the switch from dh2 to d2hs last week, but this was a offer wich i couldn't resist.
    I will keep the d2hs for the sport and the d2x for the fine work.

I just feel like a small kid in a huge toystore !!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

2. nfoto

nfoto Guest

An understandable elation, but do remember to go outside and put the new camera to some hard work :smile:

One becomes jaded over the years but I had about the same feeling when I got my D1 back in 1999 (in the early stone age of digital as it were). Time sure flies fast in the age of digital. D2X is the best yet, who knows what the future has in store for us.

3. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Changing cameras like changing your underwear ;)

Wow, Alex, first it's the S3, the the D2Hs, now a D2X. Man, I can't keep up with you! :tongue: Congrats, so, are you going to sell off the D2H and the S3? I'm in the process of trying to decide what to do re my 2-D2Xs. I'm still thinking about selling one of them in favor of a D2Hs. Are you at liberty to say what you paid for the D2X?
    PS, better change your sig now!

4. Yep, i know, it's crazy.
    This wasnt pland but it just came across. It was a great offer and i got an OK from my wife so .........................
    i wasn't happy for 100% with the fuji form the beginning. The picture quality is very good, but the camera is so sloooooooow.

alex

5. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Thanks for the PM. The D2X is anything but slow. Now, get out there and show us what it can do!

6. Well that will give you something to do. Nothing like a new toy to brighten up your day. Have fun.

7. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    You are going to love that new camera.

8. Congrats Alex on your new D2X. I know I love mine and you will too. Can't wait to see some pictures from you.

9. Elation understood and assimilated!
    Highly cool.

Give us some followup on how much used the D2Hs gets.
    I've kept My D2H with continued use in mind. The 2X is so great the D2H rarely sees the outside if its case.
    Let us know. Enjoy. Shoot often, man! :biggrin:

10. I'm jealous! But very happy for you! I'd love to have the D2hs as a backup to my D2x. Guess I'll wait and see if the D200 pans out then decide. Have a great time with your 'X'. I know you'll love it!!