Working my way up! (photos included)

A few days ago I posted a few shots of the little league all-star playoffs that I was shooting for the local paper. Well, the sports editor liked what I did so much, that I was "requested" to shoot last nights game, and now I have tomorrow nights game as well! I know it'll probably cool off some, but I can't help but think that the "chain of events" and the good work I've done with them have opened some eyes. Perhaps, I'll be doing a lot of shooting this upcoming football and basketball season! :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gary Mayo

Congratulations!

A few days ago I posted a few shots of the little league all-star playoffs that I was shooting for the local paper. Well, the sports editor liked what I did so much, that I was "requested" to shoot last nights game, and now I have tomorrow nights game as well! I know it'll probably cool off some, but I can't help but think that the "chain of events" and the good work I've done with them have opened some eyes. Perhaps, I'll be doing a lot of shooting this upcoming football and basketball season! :wink:

T

topher04r1

steve sounds like you are on the right track .... just make sure that you are not getting taken advantage of. (make sure you get paid )

On your way! Great news Steve and good luck. Post some of what he prints.

Thanks everyone! Sometime over the weekend I'll try to post some of the pics I've shot. Right now I'm shooting the Little League District 18 Championships. I did one this evening, and I have another one tomorrow night.

Well, here are the published photos as promised. The lighting conditions were harsh being they were early evening games, but I did the best I could. They turned out fairly well, but could have been better. I still have a lot to learn, plus they are cropped pretty heavy since I only have 200mm to work with. Sorry about the copyright watermark, but I'm not crazy about having to use Flickr to post photos here. I wish we could directly attach them without using a hosting site.

***photos removed***

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest threads

Top Bottom