Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day 4/28/13

http://www.pinholeday.org/

What is the Worldwide Pinhole Photography day?

This is an international event created to promote and celebrate the art of pinhole photography.

On this unique day, we encourage people throughout the world

to take some time off from the increasingly technological world we live in and to participate in the simple act of making a pinhole photograph.

to share their visions and help spread the unusual beauty of this historical photographic process.

Looks like there are events all over the world. 43 in the US. I've done some pinhole photography back in the film days. I just bought a Holga pinhole lens for this as I couldn't find a spare body cap to drill a hole in to use on my digital bodies. Anyone else participating?

Ill be participating with full 36 MP :biggrin: and some constant lights. I just made a quick test with a crudely drilled lens cap, some gaffer and aluminum foil.

See you tomorrow!

Happy world pinhole day. Here is my contribution of thirty-six throbbing megapixels of some artefacts found while hiking in Switzerland.

8688440488_3775084850_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Celebrating World Pinhole Photography Day by InTheMist, on Flickr

Lighting: Main is a cheap continuous (shop) light to camera left. Same to camera right providing rim.

EXIF intact, estimated f100, contrast and clarity in Lightroom.

Latest threads

Top Bottom