Would you buy this bag from her?

Discussion in 'People' started by Steve S, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Trying my admittedly very inexperienced hand at an advertising-look shot. I put her into this pose. Bad choice of background, right? C&C's please!
    original.

2. Right.

But the same shot with an OOF shopping district or downtown area would be great!

Don

BTW: I wouldn't buy the bag - big and ugly and my gear would slosh around:biggrin:

3. bob swanson

bob swanson Guest

:biggrin: SOLD!!!! BS:biggrin:

4. Very nice Steve.
    One (personal) observation: For portraiture I like a dark background. For an "advertising action" shot like this, I kind of think that a brighter background would work better. Maybe just me.
    But regardless, your work on the model's pose and her lighting is fabulous - very pleasing!

5. sbutchin

sbutchin

Mar 1, 2005
    NJ
    my husband would buy 2! and a pair of the jeans she's wearing! I personally love the shot with the dark background, but am not an expert and agree that for use as an ad brighter would be better (i think don hit it right on) - also maybe show more of the bag (if that's what you're trying to sell :) ) her arm is cutting across the "victoria logo" - I know, I bought one for my 23yr old supermodel ! But as a shot (forget the bag) it's just beautiful. Oh to be young again!!

6. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    So...Bob....what do you intend on using your new bag for...Camera equipment?:biggrin:

Great shot...hate the bag!

7. I would buy the bag if the model would carry it around for me. Lovely lady but I agree with the other about the background for this type of shot.

8. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    YES ! Nice fun image. Your work has progressed so far in the past year. Congrats

Regards

RFC

9. Excactly what I was thinking. The dark bg with her head thrown back like that makes it kind of melt near the edges.

10. I would but it's a little to big for me.:smile:
    BTW, Nice shot.

11. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Very nice! I agree on the BG, but I still love the photo. Would I buy the bag? ......darn right! :biggrin: