Would you buy this bag from her?

Trying my admittedly very inexperienced hand at an advertising-look shot. I put her into this pose. Bad choice of background, right? C&C's please!
original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Right.

But the same shot with an OOF shopping district or downtown area would be great!

Don

BTW: I wouldn't buy the bag - big and ugly and my gear would slosh around:biggrin:

Very nice Steve.
One (personal) observation: For portraiture I like a dark background. For an "advertising action" shot like this, I kind of think that a brighter background would work better. Maybe just me.
But regardless, your work on the model's pose and her lighting is fabulous - very pleasing!

my husband would buy 2! and a pair of the jeans she's wearing! I personally love the shot with the dark background, but am not an expert and agree that for use as an ad brighter would be better (i think don hit it right on) - also maybe show more of the bag (if that's what you're trying to sell :) ) her arm is cutting across the "victoria logo" - I know, I bought one for my 23yr old supermodel ! But as a shot (forget the bag) it's just beautiful. Oh to be young again!!

I would buy the bag if the model would carry it around for me. Lovely lady but I agree with the other about the background for this type of shot.

YES ! Nice fun image. Your work has progressed so far in the past year. Congrats

Regards

RFC

Latest threads

Top Bottom